Quote Of The Week

Our Quote Of The Week for this week is:

“They can because they think they can.” said by Virgil

We talked about what this quote means.  It’s message is that as long as you try you can accomplish great things.  In order to be successful you must try and work hard towards your goal.  Positive thinking is important! If you want to succeed and you have the determination to work hard, anything is possible!

Do you agree with this quote?  Tell about a time when positive thinking helped you.

14 thoughts on “Quote Of The Week

1. Yes, I agree that positive thinking is important. When I was a competitive figure skater, I had to believe that I could do all of my jumps in my solo. I always did better when I believed that I could do it!

2. Yes, I agree cause it helped me when I tried to get three sections each week. Also because of that I got to throw the pie in my dads face

3. yes I believe that positive thinking is important.Once my sister got a lova lamp, and I wanted one but I had to run around the block two times with out stoping I had to do positive thinking and I did it!

4. yes,I agree wen you think you can do it you fell like you are stronger wen you think about it.wen I play sports like soccer,baseball one time I was playing baseball I was on third I was thinking if the catcher missed caching a ball I cud sell home plat and it hatpins on a wild ball I get the wining point

5. I agree with the saying. When I was playing baseball there was a guy on second and third and someone up to bat. He hit the ball to me and I ran to home plate and tagged him out. I ran to home plate because it’s better to get someone at home than first or third.

• I liked your story about baseball, Jakson! I wonder how much the Blue Jays used positive thinking when they were playing?

6. I agree with all of you. I thought that I could make one big book about small man kills and I did it. There are over 140 pictures. It was hard to do but I did it!

7. I agree with it because when I made the Novice rep team in hockey and lacrosse rep two times. I didn’t think I would make it but I did and I was happy.